Security and public order, services
Filter service list
- PoliisiServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe organiser of a public event must submit a written notice to the local police.
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe organiser of a public event must submit a written notice to the local police.
- PoliisiServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe police provides a lost and found service.
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceTemporary activity causing especially disturbing noise or vibration must be reported to the Environment Department.
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceA person who performs security stewarding duties is required to have a valid security steward identity card.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceIn-house control performed by the Rescue Department is the supervision of residential buildings carried out in accordance with the Rescue Act.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceServing beverages that contain more than 2.8 % alcohol requires a licence.
- City of HelsinkiPermit or other obligationHelsinkiPublic serviceThe use of fireworks must be notified to the municipality's rescue authorities.
- Centre for Non-Military ServiceServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can send a request in Omasivari for placement in a training group to notify when you would like start to carry out the civilian service.
- Centre for Non-Military ServicePermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceIf conviction-related reasons prevent the performing of military service, you may apply for non-military service. Non-military service is 347 days.