Self-assessment of fire safety, services
Filter service list
- The Municipality of Sipoo
Notification to the Rescue Department Concerning a Fire Safety or Accident RiskThe Municipality of SipooPermit or other obligationSipooPublic serviceIf you notice yourself, or otherwise become aware of an imminent fire safety or accident risk, please notify the Rescue Department without delay.
- City of EspooServiceEspooPublic serviceThe objective of public safety communication is to improve people’s attitudes, knowledge and skills related to safety issues in order to prevent...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe Rescue Department carries out the scheduled fire inspection in its region.
- City of Espoo
Notification of prescribed burning or use of fire that generates a substantial amount of smokeCity of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceThe Rescue Department must always be notified of prescribed burning or use of fire that generates a substantial amount of smoke.
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceThe department is responsible of emergency and rescue services in the municipalities in the Eastern parts of Uusimaa.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceIn-house control performed by the Rescue Department is the supervision of residential buildings carried out in accordance with the Rescue Act.