Go directly to contents.

Who can I complain to

Complaints are handled by authorities that are higher than the object of the complaint (the authority that the complaint concerns) and their supervisory bodies, regional state administrative agencies, the government's Chancellor of Justice and the Parliamentary Ombudsman.

What services can I get?

See related services and service channels.
Updated: 6/30/2017