Go directly to contents.

Citizen’s right to appeal a decision

The law gives you the right to appeal. If you think an authority has made a decision that is wrong, you can appeal against it or make a claim for a revised decision to have it changed. If you suspect that an authority has behaved in a way that is wrong or against the law, you should make a complaint.

Updated: 3/3/2021