Checklist for organisers of public events, services
Filter service list
- PoliisiServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe organiser of a public event must submit a written notice to the local police.
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe organiser of a public event must submit a written notice to the local police.
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceRunning money collection campaigns requires a permit from the police.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceServing beverages that contain more than 2.8 % alcohol requires a licence.
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceFundraising requires a permit from the police. It can also be arranged as small-scale fundraising, which requires a notification to the police.
- PoliisiServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can apply for a licence for game machines, gaming devices and hand-operated wheels of fortune from the local police department.
- Finnish Food AuthorityServiceNationwidePublic serviceInformation of thePHygiene passport and the hygiene proficiency system in Finland
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceTemporary activity causing especially disturbing noise or vibration must be reported to the Environment Department.Service channels:
- The Governing Body of SuomenlinnaServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceUse permit of Outdoor Areas, SuomenlinnaService channels:
- City of HelsinkiPermit or other obligationHelsinkiPublic serviceA business operator must notify the City environment sector's Environment services unit in good time before commencing temporary activity or event...