Checklist for organisers of public events, services
Filter service list
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe organiser of a public event must submit a written notice to the local police.
- PoliisiServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe organiser of a public event must submit a written notice to the local police.
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceRunning money collection campaigns requires a permit from the police.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceServing beverages that contain more than 2.8 % alcohol requires a licence.
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceFundraising requires a permit from the police. It can also be arranged as small-scale fundraising, which requires a notification to the police.Service channels:
- Finnish Food AuthorityServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe service provides information on the Hygiene Passport and hygiene proficiency system in Finland
- PoliisiServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can apply for a licence for game machines, gaming devices and hand-operated wheels of fortune from the local police department.Service channels:
- The Länsi-Uusimaa Rescue DepartmentPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceThe on-duty fire prevention officer provides advice on permits, emergency plans and accident prevention related to public events.Service channels:
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceTemporary activity causing especially disturbing noise or vibration must be reported to the Environment and Building Control Department.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiPermit or other obligationHelsinkiPublic serviceThe use of fireworks must be notified to the municipality's rescue authorities.Service channels: