Digital support and administrative services, services
Filter service list
- The City of UlvilaServiceUlvilaPublic serviceDigital help and support can be found at the main library
- Vantaa cityServiceVantaaPublic serviceDigital support means support for the use of electronic services, online services and widely used applications.Service channels:
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceThe municipality of Sipoo Registry Office delivers information about pending municipal issues and decisions made in them.
- City of KuopioServiceKuopioPublic serviceYou can request documents by email, by telephone, by letter or by visiting the office in question.Service channels:
- Culture and Leisure Division, City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe City of Helsinki offers WLAN inlets and outlets in the city centre and in different city-owned buildings, for example public libraries.Service channels:
- City of OuluServiceOuluPublic serviceThe multilingual assistance gives you guidance and information on public authorities, tips for different aspects of life.Service channels:
- Digital and Population Data Services AgencyServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can order a report on the family relationships of a person for purposes such as an estate declaration.
- Digital and Population Data Services AgencyServiceNationwidePublic servicePublic Service Info guides you to the correct public service and assists you when using the services.
- Finnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can prohibit the PRH from entering you in the Finnish Trade Register, the Finnish Register of Associations or the Finnish Register of Foundations
- Digital and Population Data Services AgencyServiceNationwidePublic serviceSuomi.fi Messages allows citizens to communicate with the authorities electronically via the Suomi.fi online service.