Go directly to contents.

Pensions abroad

If you have worked or worked as an entrepreneur abroad, you can apply for an occupational pension.

If you live or stay as a long-term pensioner abroad, the working pension earned in Finland will be paid to your country of residence regardless of the country. The national pension is not paid to all countries.

See contents related to the topic:

Pensions earned abroad

If you have worked abroad while employed by a foreign employer or as an entrepreneur, apply for the pension from the pension provider abroad.

Payment of pensions to persons who reside abroad

If after you retire you live or stay in a country other than Finland, you will have to consider the best way to manage your finances.