Moving to Finland, services
Filter service list
- City of VaasaService3 municipalitiesPublic serviceWelcome Office offers services to all immigrants regardless of their reasons for immigration.
- Finnish CustomsServiceNationwidePublic serviceA person moving to Finland can clear their removal goods through Customs at the Customs office in which/whose area the goods arrive at in Finland.Service channels:
- Finnish Immigration ServiceServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe form for Notification of change in contact information.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceIndependent study is an option for the TE Office’s integration training. It may also facilitate your integration.Service channels:
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe purpose of an integration plan is to support your integration and the achievement of your goals.
- ServicePorvooPublic serviceWelcome to Porvoo – we will help you settle in!
- The Central Organisation of Finnish Trade Unions SAKServiceNationwidePrivate serviceThe SAK employee rights advisory service for immigrants advises employees of foreign origin with questions or problems concerning their employment.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceBy registering yourself as a jobseeker, you become a customer of the TE Office and you can start job seeking.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe Social Welfare Office assists in questions related to immigration.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe social services and health care division gives services to immigrants.Service channels: