Check-list for new higher education student
Remember to handle the following matters by their deadlines:
- Accept the study place you have been offered in the My Study Path service.
- Use the OILI service to register at your institution of higher education.
- Where necessary submit copies of your transcripts to the educational institution.
- Pay the university of applied sciences student fee or the student union's annual membership fee as well as other possible fees.
- Request a student card or virtual student ID.
- Apply for student financial aid and other possible forms of support from Kela.
- When necessary get student housing or other accommodation.
- If you move, submit a joint notification of change of address to the Digital and Population Data Services Agency and post office via the Posti online service.
See the Income of higher education students web page for information on a student’s finances.
Text edited by: Suomi.fi editorial team