Filter service list
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceSave the Children Finland organizes adoption counseling for families living in Sipoo.
- Social Services and Health Care Division, City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceAdoption counselling is available to residents of Helsinki and Vantaa. The counselling is free of charge for customers. Counselling is provided...Service channels:
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceFamily training provides information and support for persons preparing for childbirth and their future role as parents.
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceMaternity clinic psychologist services support the child’s healthy growth and parenthood.
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceIn addition to the mother who gave birth to a child, a woman who has given her consent to fertility treatment can also be confirmed as the mother.