Falling ill, services
Filter service list
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceHealth care services in Kauniainen are provided by the Health Centre.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceGroup therapy is structured, goal-oriented, fixed-term therapy which utilises peer support.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe centre offers consultations and fixed-term investigation and treatment periods for patients with bipolar disorder, who receive psychiatric and...
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe Health Centre (Terveyskeskus) provides support and mental health services.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceA public health nurse specialising in mental health and substance abuse work can help you with problems such as anxiety, depression and insomnia.Service channels:
- Central Uusimaa Joint Municipal Authority for Social and Health ServicesService6 municipalitiesPublic serviceTiivistelmä english
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceRehabilitation
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceSickness
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic servicePension providers arrange vocational rehabilitation if you have a stable working life and face the threat of disability within the next few years.Service channels:
- Helsinki and Uusimaa Hospital DistrictService24 municipalitiesPublic serviceThe Patient Ombudsman activities provide a customer-oriented service and respects the patient¿s point of view.