Falling ill, services
Filter service list
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceHealth care services in Kauniainen are provided by the Health Centre.Service channels:
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceSickness
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic servicePension providers arrange vocational rehabilitation if you have a stable working life and face the threat of disability within the next few years.Service channels:
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceRehabilitation
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe City of Helsinki smoking clinic organizes smoking cessation groups where people share their experiences on how to stop smoking.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceWhen you need an appointment to see a nurse, contact your health station.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations provide doctor's services by appointment.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations are the principal units of care for Helsinki residents. As necessary, health stations can refer customers to further examinations...
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceMunicipal residents are entitled to a nurse’s or a doctor’s services organised by the municipality.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe assistive equipment services are intended for Helsinki residents (over 16 years of age) whose ability to function is reduced.