Instructions for persons coming back to work after a long sick leave, services
Filter service list
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic servicePension providers arrange vocational rehabilitation if you have a stable working life and face the threat of disability within the next few years.
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceRehabilitation
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA work try-out will give you an opportunity to explore your vocational choices and potential career paths through real work experience.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe assistive equipment services are intended for Helsinki residents (over 16 years of age) whose ability to function is reduced.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe rehabilitation of frontline veterans can be applied for by a veteran, who has been granted a frontline soldier, frontline service or frontline...Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceGroup therapy is structured, goal-oriented, fixed-term therapy which utilises peer support.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceMieppi is a low-threshold mental health service unit offering discussion support for adults and young people over 13.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe centre offers consultations and fixed-term investigation and treatment periods for patients with bipolar disorder, who receive psychiatric and...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceA referral for occupational therapy is made when the child’s development requires a more detailed review.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceOccupational therapy is a form of rehabilitation that is based on the client’s needs and takes life’s different aspects into account comprehensively.Service channels: