Financial support for going back to work, services
Filter service list
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic servicePension providers arrange vocational rehabilitation if you have a stable working life and face the threat of disability within the next few years.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceYour own pension provider is the pension provider that is currently insuring or has most recently insured your work.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceApply for your pension when you want to retire. There is a separate application form for each type of pension.Service channels:
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe earnings and benefits you receive throughout your working life are entered in your pension record.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe Finnish Centre for Pensions is at your service when you want to claim a pension that you have earned abroad.
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceSickness