Choosing the doctor, nurse or other professional who will treat me, services
Filter service list
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations provide doctor's services by appointment.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe Health Centre (Terveyskeskus) provides support and mental health services.
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceMunicipal residents are entitled to a nurse’s or a doctor’s services organised by the municipality.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe City of Helsinki smoking clinic organizes smoking cessation groups where people share their experiences on how to stop smoking.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceWhen you need an appointment to see a nurse, contact your health station.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceEmergency health centres for adults treat serious illnesses and patients in need for emergency care aged 16 and older.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceHealth care services in Kauniainen are provided by the Health Centre.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe primary place of care (during office hours) for adults and children in Kaunianen, even in the case of illnesses and accidents requiring...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations are the principal units of care for Helsinki residents. As necessary, health stations can refer customers to further examinations...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceServices by psychiatric nurses are meant for customers aged 18 and older suffering from mild or medium depression or anxiety.