Choosing other healthcare services, services
Filter service list
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations provide doctor's services by appointment.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe Health Centre (Terveyskeskus) provides support and mental health services.
- Vantaa cityServiceVantaaPublic serviceHealth stations provide primary health care services. They are residents’ primary places of treatment; when required, health centers can refer...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe City of Helsinki smoking clinic organizes smoking cessation groups where people share their experiences on how to stop smoking.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceWhen you need an appointment to see a nurse, contact your health station.Service channels:
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceHealth care services in Kauniainen are provided by the Health Centre.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe primary place of care (during office hours) for adults and children in Kaunianen, even in the case of illnesses and accidents requiring...Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations are the principal units of care for Helsinki residents. As necessary, health stations can refer customers to further examinations...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceServices by psychiatric nurses are meant for customers aged 18 and older suffering from mild or medium depression or anxiety.
- Siun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health services
Appointment with a doctor or a nurseSiun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health servicesService13 municipalitiesPublic serviceNurses and doctors at the health stations will examine you and treat your symptoms and illnesses.