Choosing a place of treatment in a temporary municipality of residence , services
Filter service list
- City of TurkuServiceTurkuPublic serviceRefugees and asylum seekers with residence permits are provided doctors’, nurses’ and psychologists’ services by the Immigrant Office for a period of
- Helsinki and Uusimaa Hospital DistrictService24 municipalitiesPublic serviceHUSLAB laboratories serve in Uusimaa and Kymenlaakso.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe laboratory serves by appointment and queing number.
- City of TurkuServiceTurkuPublic serviceThe open child welfare clinic is meant for Turku-based customers of maternity and child welfare clinics.Service channels:
- Social Services and Health Care Division, City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations are the principal units of care for Helsinki residents. As necessary, health stations can refer customers to further examinations...
- Siun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health services
Appointment with a doctor or a nurseSiun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health servicesService13 municipalitiesPublic serviceNurses and doctors at the health stations will examine you and treat your symptoms and illnesses.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceHealth care services in Kauniainen are provided by the Health Centre.
- City of TurkuServiceTurkuPublic serviceOn weekdays, your local health station functions as your primary place of care in all cases of illness.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe Health Centre (Terveyskeskus) provides support and mental health services.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe primary place of care (during office hours) for adults and children in Kaunianen, even in the case of illnesses and accidents requiring...Service channels: