Choosing a health centre, services
Filter service list
- City of TurkuServiceTurkuPublic serviceOral health care provides the following services to Turku residents of all ages
- City of TurkuServiceTurkuPublic serviceOn weekdays, your local health station functions as your primary place of care in all cases of illness.
- Siun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health services
Appointment with a doctor or a nurseSiun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health servicesService13 municipalitiesPublic serviceNurses and doctors at the health stations will examine you and treat your symptoms and illnesses.
- City of TurkuServiceTurkuPublic serviceAt the Child Welfare Clinic, we follow the development of your child from infancy to the start of school.Service channels:
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceIf you wish to see a doctor or a nurse, please contact the local health care center.
- Helsinki and Uusimaa Hospital DistrictService24 municipalitiesPublic serviceRaseborg Hospital 24-hour primary health care emergency department