Go directly to contents.

Support for the informal care of a sick or disabled child or young person

If you take care of your child with a long-term illness or a disability at home, you may have the right to receive informal care support.

Text edited by: editorial team
In collaboration with: Carers Finland
Updated: 6/22/2020