Corona information, services
Filter service list
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceSelf-care services at health stations, provided at self-care points (Ite points), support independent health care by residents and promote wellbeing.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations provide doctor's services by appointment.
- Siun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health servicesService13 municipalitiesPublic serviceOur health stations and the Central Hospital emergency clinic will help you when you fall ill suddenly or have an accident.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceWhen you need an appointment to see a nurse, contact your health station.Service channels:
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceThe emergency services provide urgent treatment.
- Siun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health services
Appointment with a doctor or a nurseSiun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health servicesService13 municipalitiesPublic serviceNurses and doctors at the health stations will examine you and treat your symptoms and illnesses.