Tax on property by keyword real estate
All of Finland
- Gift tax return form e-service
This form is for filing a gift or a gift-like sale. The recipient must submit it. It must be submitted to the Tax Administration within three months of receipt. A gift tax return must be filed whenever a received gift exceeds 5,000 in value. To estima...
- Notice of bank information of an estate / Bank account number certification / Power of attorney form
This form is for notifying the Tax Administration, in order to facilitate direct deposit of any tax refunds, of the bank account of an Estate of a deceased individual. Complete the entire form before printing. Don't forget to authorize it with your sig...
- Inheritance tax return to be filled only if the decedent´s domicile at time of death was not Finland (i.e. a Finnish estate inventory deed not be writ form
An inheritor or a beneficiary uses this form for filing if the decedent lived abroad on his or her date of death and a Finnish estate inventory deed has not been drawn up. The form must be also be submitted if both the decedent and the inheritor lived ...
- Inheritance tax link
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2017 form
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- 7H Rental income 2016 / Apartment rented out form
- Buying a home and trasfer tax link
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- Selling your home link
Under some consequences you do not have to pay taxes on the profit gained from selling your home.
- Tax on real estate link
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- 7K Rental income - Real property rented out 2016 form
Form for reporting rental income that derives from renting out a unit of real estate. If you are a co-owner of the rental property (owned together with your spouse or other partner) you should only report your own portions of the taxable income and tax...