Tax on property by keyword company taxation
All of Finland
- 7H Rental income 2012 / Apartment rented out
- 7K Rental income 2012 / Real property rented out
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2012
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- Transfer tax form
The form is used by buyers and other grantees when reporting transactions.
- Inheritance tax
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.
- Tax on real estate
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- 5 Business tax return for business operators and self-
This form is for business operators and self-employed persons.
- 9A Computation of capital gains or losses derived from securities and book-entry securities 2012
For purposes of completion the Pre-Completed Tax Return, fill in Form 9A, the information that is not included in Pre-Completed Tax Return.
- 62 Itemization of reserves, revaluations and depreciaton of fixed assets 2013
- 62 Itemization of reserves and depreciation of fixed assets 2012
The form is used with The tax return form for companies and cooperative societies.
- Application for refund of Finnish withholding tax
The form is used when applying for refund of Finnish withholding tax.
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2013
The form is intended for reporting sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies, and other assets including shares of a partnership and fixed assets of forestry unit.
- Buying a home and trasfer tax
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.