Tax on property by keyword company taxation
Most viewed first
In alphabetical order
- Application for refund of Finnish withholding tax on other income than dividends (Individual applicant) form
- Application for refund of Finnish withholding tax on dividends (Individual applicant) form
This form is for refunds requested after the calendar year of payment.
- List of securities and book-entry shares 2014 form
Holdings of corporate stock, shares of cooperatives, mutual fund shares, subscription rights, option certificates, other securities
- 7H Rental income 2014 / Apartment rented out form
- Annual information return:
Paid interest on which tax has been withheld at source form
- Transfer tax form form
The form is used by buyers and other grantees when reporting transactions.
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2015 form
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- 7K Rental income 2014 / Real property rented out form
- 9A Computation of capital gains or losses derived from securities and book-entry securities 2014 form
For purposes of completion the Pre-Completed Tax Return, fill in Form 9A, the information that is not included in Pre-Completed Tax Return.
- 5 Business tax return for business operators and self-
employed persons 2014 form
This form is for business operators and self-employed persons.
- 12A Specification of unused tax depreciation 2014 form
Enclosures to tax return forms 6B, 6 and 4.
- 62 Itemization of reserves, revaluations and depreciaton of fixed assets 2015 form
Form for reporting depreciation and revaluation. The depreciated assets or property may be connected with business, agriculture, farming, forestly, personal source of income. All fixed assets should be reported and the form filled out even if the taxpa...
- 62 Itemization of reserves and depreciation of fixed assets 2014 form
The form is used with The tax return form for companies and cooperative societies.
- 71A Tax-exempt capital gains and nondeductible capital losses 2014 form
Enclosures to tax return forms 6B, 6 and 4
- 12A Specification of unused tax depreciation 2015 form
This form must be completed if the company wishes to write off any previous years' unused tax depreciation, i.e. depreciation that has previously been entered in accounting but not in taxation.
This form is also for reporting any depreciation for the l...
- 7A Profit-and-loss account for a personal source of income 2015 form
Form for reporting personally sourced taxable income and deductible expenses within a corporate entity. Also: capital gains or capital losses derived from a personal source of income.
- Tax on real estate link
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- Buying a home and trasfer tax link
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- Inheritance tax link
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.