Tax on property
Tax is payable on inheritance, valuable gifts, rent income, sales profits, investment income and real estate, for instance. The amount of tax can be estimated using online calculators and tax bracket tables.
Tax on real estate is paid to the local authority which annually sets the real estate tax percentage. Transfer tax is payable in conjunction with the acquisition of real estate or shares in housing associations.
All of Finland
- 62 Itemization of reserves, revaluations and depreciaton of fixed assets 2013
- 7H Rental income 2012 / Apartment rented out
- 7K Rental income 2012 / Real property rented out
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2012
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- Transfer tax form
The form is used by buyers and other grantees when reporting transactions.
- 9A Computation of capital gains or losses derived from securities and book-entry securities 2012
For purposes of completion the Pre-Completed Tax Return, fill in Form 9A, the information that is not included in Pre-Completed Tax Return.
- 62 Itemization of reserves and depreciation of fixed assets 2012
The form is used with The tax return form for companies and cooperative societies.
- 5 Business tax return for business operators and self-
This form is for business operators and self-employed persons.
- Inheritance tax
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.
- Tax on real estate
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- Application for refund of Finnish withholding tax
The form is used when applying for refund of Finnish withholding tax.
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2013
The form is intended for reporting sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies, and other assets including shares of a partnership and fixed assets of forestry unit.
- Buying a home and trasfer tax
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- Gift tax
Gift recipients must pay gift tax for gifts worth €4,000 or more.