Tax on property
Tax is payable on inheritance, valuable gifts, rent income, sales profits, investment income and real estate, for instance. The amount of tax can be estimated using online calculators and tax bracket tables.
Tax on real estate is paid to the local authority which annually sets the real estate tax percentage. Transfer tax is payable in conjunction with the acquisition of real estate or shares in housing associations.
All of Finland
- 7K Rental income 2013 / Real property rented out form
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2014 form
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- Gift tax return form
Use this form also to reprt any income received through inheritance or under a will if the deceased's domicile was other than Finland.
- List of securities and book-entry shares 2014 form
Holdings of corporate stock, shares of cooperatives, mutual fund shares, subscription rights, option certificates, other securities
- 62 Itemization of reserves and depreciation of fixed assets 2014 form
The form is used with The tax return form for companies and cooperative societies.
- 7H Rental income 2013 / Apartment rented out form
- 9A Computation of capital gains or losses derived from securities and book-entry securities 2013 form
For purposes of completion the Pre-Completed Tax Return, fill in Form 9A, the information that is not included in Pre-Completed Tax Return.
- Annual information return:
Paid interest on which tax has been withheld at source form
- 62 Itemization of reserves, revaluations and depreciaton of fixed assets 2013 form
- Application for refund of Finnish withholding tax form
The form is used when applying for refund of Finnish withholding tax.
- Transfer tax form form
The form is used by buyers and other grantees when reporting transactions.
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2013 form
The form is intended for reporting sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies, and other assets including shares of a partnership and fixed assets of forestry unit.
- 12A Specification of unused tax depreciation 2014 form
Enclosures to tax return forms 6B, 6 and 4.
- 5 Business tax return for business operators and self-
employed persons form
This form is for business operators and self-employed persons.
- Inheritance tax link
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.
- Buying a home and trasfer tax link
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- Tax on real estate link
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- Gift tax link
Gift recipients must pay gift tax for gifts worth €4,000 or more.