Personal taxation by keyword nordic countries
All of Finland
- Application for tax card (A foreigner or a person who has been living abroad) form
Application for tax card, a foreigner or a person who has been living abroad.
- 16 Explanation of overseas work 2015 form
- Taxation of overseas work link
If you leave Finland to work in a foreign country, you will still need to complete a Finnish tax return.
- Employee leasing notice, employer and payer of wages in another country / Teadaanne renditud töötajast, kelle tööandja ja palgamaksja on välismaal form
The leased employee's foreign employer is required to submit this form. / Teadaanne vormistakse töötaja kohta, kelle välismaalasest rendile andja on rentinud Soomes olevale töö tellijale.
- Personal taxation in the Nordic countries link
Nordisk eTax is for you if you are resident in a Nordic country and have income or assets in another Nordic country.
Nordic Council of Ministers
- Application for a nonresident taxpayer's tax-at-source card, prepayment calculation, tax card form
This form can be used by a person who resides outside Finland or a person coming to Finland for 6 months at the most. You can submit an application for a tax-at-source card or for a nonresident's tax card on this form. If you are a nonresident leased e...
- Change of address notification form for a person living abroad when registered in the Finnish Population Information System e-service
Change of address notification form for a person/a Finnish citizen living abroad when registered in the Finnish Population Information System. The notification can also be submitted to the nearest Finnish Embassy or Consulate.
Local register offices