Personal taxation by keyword nordic countries
All of Finland
- Taxation of overseas work
If you leave Finland to work in a foreign country, you will still need to complete a Finnish tax return.
- 16 Explanation of overseas work 2012
- Application for tax card (A foreigner or a person who has been living abroad)
Application for tax card, a foreigner or a person who has been living abroad.
- Employee leasing notice, employer and payer of wages in another country / Teadaanne renditud töötajast, kelle tööandja ja palgamaksja on välismaal
The leased employee's foreign employer is required to submit this form. / Teadaanne vormistakse töötaja kohta, kelle välismaalasest rendile andja on rentinud Soomes olevale töö tellijale.
- Change of address notification form for a person living abroad when registered in the Finnish Population Information System
Change of address notification form for a person/a Finnish citizens living abroad when registered in the Finnish Population Information SystemThe notification can also be submitted to the nearest Finnish Embassy or Consulate.
Local register offices
- Personal taxation in the Nordic countries
Nordisk eTax is for you if you are resident in a Nordic country and have income or assets in another Nordic country.
Nordic Council of Ministers