Taxation by keyword estate inventory deed
All of Finland
- Report on contract details e-service
As of 1 July 2014, customers who buy construction services must file site-specific reports to the Tax Administration in order to give details on their contracts and contractors. All customers who buy construction services are required to file. The requ...
- Report on employee details e-service
Project supervisors must file reports on the details of their own employees and of other contractors' employees who work at the site. Information on self-employed workers and leased employees must also be reported. Log in to fill out the electronic for...
- Report on construction - Households e-service
Households must file reports to the Tax Administration for all the building and construction work for which a permit is needed if the final inspection is on 1 July 2014 or later. Reports must be filed before conducting the final inspection. Log in to ...
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2014 form
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- Personal taxation in the Nordic countries link
Nordisk eTax is for you if you are resident in a Nordic country and have income or assets in another Nordic country.
Nordic Council of Ministers
- 18 List of real estate, recorded as fixed assets in the balance sheet 2014 form
List any real estate included in the long-term investment accounts (within the meaning of Income Tax Act) on this form. Enclosures to tax return forms 6B, 6 and 4.
- 7H Rental income 2013 / Apartment rented out form
- Inheritance tax link
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.
- Tax on real estate link
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- 7K Rental income 2013 / Real property rented out form
- Buying a home and trasfer tax link
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.