Taxation by keyword estate inventory deed
All of Finland
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2012
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- Personal taxation in the Nordic countries
Nordisk eTax is for you if you are resident in a Nordic country and have income or assets in another Nordic country.
Nordic Council of Ministers
- 7H Rental income 2012 / Apartment rented out
- Tax on real estate
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- 7K Rental income 2012 / Real property rented out
- Inheritance tax
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.
- Buying a home and trasfer tax
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.