Taxation by keyword estate inventory deed
Most viewed first
In alphabetical order
- Report on employee details e-service
NEW TIP: To fill in the Country, all you have to do is validate the Country Code. For example, for Estonia, enter 'EE' in the drop-down list, for Finland, enter 'FI' etc.
You must complete separate fillable web forms for the employee details of each em...
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2015 form
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- Personal taxation in the Nordic countries link
Nordisk eTax is for you if you are resident in a Nordic country and have income or assets in another Nordic country.
Nordic Council of Ministers
- 18 List of real estate, recorded as fixed assets in the balance sheet 2014 form
List any real estate included in the long-term investment accounts (within the meaning of Income Tax Act) on this form.
Enclosures to tax return forms 6B, 6 and 4.
- 7H Rental income 2015 / Apartment rented out form
- Tax on real estate link
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- 7K Rental income 2014 / Real property rented out form
- Buying a home and trasfer tax link
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- Selling your home link
Under some consequences you do not have to pay taxes on the profit gained from selling your home.
- Inheritance tax return to be filled only if the decedent´s domicile at time of death was not Finland (i.e. a Finnish estate inventory deed not be writ form
An inheritor or a beneficiary uses this form for filing if the decedent lived abroad on his or her date of death and a Finnish estate inventory deed has not been drawn up. The form must be also be submitted if both the decedent and the inheritor lived ...
- Inheritance tax link
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.
- Report on contract details e-service
NEW: The form is now used for contract reporting, specifically for each agreement signed or specifically for each building site.
Customers who buy construction services must file site-specific or contract-specific reports every month in order to give d...
- Report on construction - Households e-service
Households must file reports to the Tax Administration for all the building and construction work for which a permit is needed if the final inspection is on 1 July 2014 or later. Reports must be filed before conducting the final inspection.
Log in to ...