Taxation and financing by keyword money
All of Finland
- 18 List of real estate, recorded as fixed assets in the balance sheet 2014 form
List any real estate included in the long-term investment accounts (within the meaning of Income Tax Act) on this form. Enclosures to tax return forms 6B, 6 and 4.
- 71A Tax-exempt capital gains and nondeductible capital losses 2014 form
Enclosures to tax return forms 6B, 6 and 4
- 7A Profit-and-loss account for a personal source of income 2015 form
Form for reporting personally sourced taxable income and deductible expenses within a corporate entity. Also: capital gains or capital losses derived from a personal source of income.
- 7A Profit-and-loss account for a personal source of income,associated with corporate entity 2014 form
The form is used with The tax return form for companies and cooperative societies.
- 8A List of securities booked as fixed assets 2015 form
This form is for facilitating the comparison between undepreciated residual values and taxable values (in Finnish: vertailuarvot; in Swedish: jämförelsevärden) of the securities that a corporate taxpayer owns, and which are not entered in accounting as...
- Annulled notes ja coins link
Information about annulled Finnish banknotes and coins. The Bank of Finland will not convert mark banknotes or coins into euro after 29 February 2012.
Bank of Finland
- Application for a nonresident taxpayer's tax-at-source card, prepayment calculation, tax card form
This form can be used by a person who resides outside Finland or a person coming to Finland for 6 months at the most. You can submit an application for a tax-at-source card or for a nonresident's tax card on this form. If you are a nonresident leased e...
- Complaint to a creditor/debt collection agency regarding incorrect debt collection form
The consumer may claim compensation for any financial damages suffered as a result of the creditor's or debt collection agency's incorrect action. The claim for compensation may cover refund of unjustified or unreasonable debt collection fees. The cons...
Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority
- Deposit Guarantee Fund link
The aim of the Fund is to protect the depositors' deposits in case an individual deposit bank becomes insolvent.
Financial stability authority
- Euro banknotes and coins link
Using euro notes and coins. History of the euro, security issues, general information.
European Central Bank ECB
- List of securities and book-entry shares 2014 form
Holdings of corporate stock, shares of cooperatives, mutual fund shares, subscription rights, option certificates, other securities
- Payment systems link
Information on monetary policy and financial markets, payment systems and currency.
Bank of Finland
- Self-assessed tax return e-service
The self-assessed tax return (formerly the Periodic tax return) must be electronically filed. To file VAT returns, employer's contributions and other self-assessed taxes on paper is not allowed unless there is a special reason (if electronic filing is...
- VAT recapitulative statement e-service
This Statement must be filed online for each calendar month. You can file it on paper only if there is a special reason (for example, if electronic filing is impossible due to technical difficulties).