Migration by keyword taxation
All of Finland
- Application for a nonresident taxpayer's tax-at-source card, prepayment calculation, tax card form
This form can be used by a person who resides outside Finland or a person coming to Finland for 6 months at the most. You can submit an application for a tax-at-source card or for a nonresident's tax card on this form. If you are a nonresident leased e...
- Application for tax card (A foreigner or a person who has been living abroad) form
Application for tax card, a foreigner or a person who has been living abroad.
- 16 Explanation of overseas work 2014 form
- Individual Tax Numbers link
Construction workers must make sure that the TN given in their tax cards is notified to their employer company.
- Taxation of overseas work link
If you leave Finland to work in a foreign country, you will still need to complete a Finnish tax return.
- In To Finland link
In To is a service point for employees moving to and from Finland. In To offers councelling on social security and taxation matters.
Social Insurance Institution of Finland Kela, Tax Administration